Tuesday 22 October 2013

Good Morning

Hi

I hope I manage to remember how to post LOL it's been so long.

My daughter's baby Kobe continues to do well and we hope that he will be home soon.  Alice is now staying in hospital with him, so she is taking on his feeds 24/7 which I think will be a shock to the system.

Now I have 2 special things to tell you about today.

First of all, Stampin' Up! are giving you the opportunity to purchase 25 stamp sets with a 25% discount to celebrate their 25 year anniversary.


Make sure you click on the flyer on the right hand side for details of the stamp sets available.  OFFER ENDS 28th OCTOBER 2013.

Secondly we now have the thinlit dies for sale.


Click on the flyer on the right hand side for details.

These are 2 amazing offers, over the next few days I will be showing you some examples of the thinlit dies.

If I can help you with any purchases just get in touch.

I am just off for a quick lunch and then off to see Alice and Kobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment