Monday 25 March 2013

More Monday Cards

Good Morning

Hopefully I am back in the swing of making some regular blog posts....Today I am going to show you some more cards from my Monday class, before popping off to meet a lady I met at the malvern craft show who is hosting a party next month.

This first card is one that I received from my Stampin'UP! granny Jane.  I completely cased the card as I loved it and it was so clean and elegant.




Midnight Muse and crisp whisper white are the colour combo here together with some matching ribbon.  Can you see the clever use of the vine emboosing folder here.  This item is no longer available but you could easily recreate with another folder.

Our last card used Melon Mambo ink teamed with choclate chip and crumb cake cardstock.


Our next class is on the 1st April which is bank holiday Monday, if you would like to come but can't make the date I will re-run the class on Friday 12th April at Chapel Hay Methodist Church, Churchdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment