Friday 25 March 2011

Frustrating!!!!!


Morning Folks
Gosh do you ever have a time when whatever you do goes wrong? Over the last week or so I have been having computer problems..with both my laptop and main PC. Now both were second hand and will need to be replaced but both at the same time.. The laptop has finely gone to PC heaven and I think the main PC will be departing soon. Sometimes it works somestimes it doesn't and its slower than a snail and won't follow instructions. (a bit like my children!)
Any way enough of my moaning here's the box we made last Thursday. The base was real red and the template came from the Stampin'UP! website. We used the Just Believe stamp set and stamped a background using the circle image. We then stamped in real red ink the large floral image onto whisper white cardstock and added the greeting. To position we used the samj. Little pearls were added the the centre's of the flowers.
To finish off the box we used early espresso ribbon. I really love this wide ribbon although its expensive at £10.25 a roll. A couple of my ladies may do a ribbon share between them each month.
I am still looking for the card we made but whilst you are waiting tomorrow I will show you some more projects with the Just Believe Stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment