Sunday 16 May 2010

Bird House design






I needed to post three photo's of the tiny birdhouse so that you can see it from all angles and in detail.
My daughter Alice finishes school on Thursday and she wanted 3 gifts for her favourite teachers. I thought the bird box was a lovely gift and we have filled them with chocolates. It also meant my sister and I could practice them before our ladies at craft on thursday make them!!!
Now I can't take the credit for the design but if you visit Jo Dumbleton's blog at http://stampin-n-stuff.blogspot.com/ you will find a tutorial on how to make them.
I have used Close to Cocoa ink and cardstock together with More Mustard.
My bird and branch were punched using the new 2 step bird punch .
If you would like to learn how to make this bird house I still have a few spaces left at my Craft Class on thursday 20th May. Please contact me for details on 01452 855231 / 07855617920 or at caroonstampin@googlemail.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment